- Primary and HA setup is complete and HADR setup is fine: primary is now active, HA is standby, applications are connected, and all seems good.
- When we try to add the 3rd DR node using setuphadr Site3.rs, setup sometimes goes without any issues.
- However, if there is an issue with the 3rd node setup or the 3rd node cannot be added to the HADR setup, both Primary and HA HADR setup is removed automatically.
- This may result in Primary becoming HADR inactive and cause application issues. It also requires a re-work to setup HADR.
- Can we override the removal of the HADR setup in case when a DR site addition fails?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
CR827325, CR#827325, 827325, skip, removehadr, skip_env_clean_up, resource, file , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.