Customer created a payment batch that was sent to the bank via MBC and got an error saying that No short key created during bank statement upload.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Upload bank statement.
- Create a Payment batch.
- Sent to the bank.
- File was rejected.
Bank Account with leading zero
Mismatch between the bank file and the bank account master data with respect to the account number.
The mismatch in leading zeros between the bank file and the bank account master data see App Manage Bank Accounts. It can be solved in two ways:
Remove/add leading zero of account number used in the file according to the requirement.
Create a new bank account with/without the leading zero to match the account number used in the file.
The steps to follow:
- Open the old account in ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ and edit it.
- Click tab ‘House Bank Account Connectivity’.
- Select the house bank account and click ‘Delete’.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes.
- Then create the bank account with/without leading zero again.
MBC, leading zero, Short key, Manage Bank Accounts, Bank file , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , Problem