You try to upload some accounts using Data Workbench and you can see the following error on the file under Monitor.
"Error: Please enter a country/region"
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Data Workbench work center.
2. Open the Import work center view.
3. Insert "Complete Business Object" Account.
4. Upload the Excel template.
5. Go to Monitor, download the file and check the error case.
6. Error: "Error: Please enter a country/region"
One reason for this error message is that there is no Country/Region field maintained in Account tab on the Excel file.
When any address fields are filled, it is mandatory to fill in the Country/Region.
Please maintain the Country/Region field in account and re-import.
Data, workbench, Error, Country, Region, Import, Account , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To