How to use Fiddler to collect HTTP and HTTPS traces.
- SAP support requests a Fiddler trace.
- Fiddler is a third-party troubleshooting tool that can trace web traffic activity (HTTP requests and responses). It can be downloaded for free from http://www.telerik.com/fiddler
- It can be used to get information on:
- The client web requests and web server responses
- To capture the traffic being generated to the BI Platform.
- The amount of time dedicated to backend processing vs. client-side processing.
- The content of any errors returned from the web server.
- To troubleshoot issues with SAP HANA HTTP connections.
- Lumira Designer 2.x
SAP Lumira 2.4 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP S/4HANA 2021 ; SAP S/4HANA 2022 ; SAP S/4HANA 2023
Fiddler , Lumira , BIP , Platform , HTTP , HTTPS , capture , traffic , network , synchronization , document , restful , webservice
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.