In the 2H 2022 release the following enhancement was released, due to feedback from customers the deployment of this feature has changed in the Production Release.
- In the Preview Release this migration was automatically initiated for all existing rules as part of the Release Deployment.
- In the Production Release the migration will not be automatically initiated but instead can be manually run via the check RuleTransportStabilization in the check tool.
The check result will show all rules that should be migrated to the new technical requirements, to be stable in transport and import.
- This allows you time to review the migration details in full and trigger the migration at a time that best suits your business needs.
- SAP SuccessFactors: Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors: Employee Central
2H 2022, b2211, RuleTransportStabilization, RUL-6889, Stable Transport and Import of Business Rules, updated by, rule, migration, , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-RUL , Custom Oject based Business Rules , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-EVN , Events, Derivation & Employee Status , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.