Getting error while trying to create a record in Job Information portlet during on change of Event Reason and on Save of data after changes in Job History as 'You do not have permission to edit the value. Please contact your system administrator.'
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Job Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Search for any user
- Go to Job History section
- Insert New record in Job History as of today
- Select Event and Event Reason with new values
- Error will be populated ‘You do not have permission to edit the value. Please contact your system administrator.’
- Same error will be seen when saving the Job information record after changes
- This issue will no longer be occurring as a workaround has been implemented internally.
- A permanent fix for this issue will be provided in the 1H 2023 Release.
job history, error, permission, event, event reason, system administrator, insert new record, change, save, INC3372750, ECT-211747 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-UI , History UI & MSS UI , Problem