You are trying to mark the Automatic Invoicing checkbox in a lease contract, but you notice that checkbox is grayed out to mark.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Lease Contract Management work center.
- Go to Lease Contract view.
- Select All Lease Contracts.
- Search for the ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Lease Contract ID).
- Go to Leased Objects tab.
- You will see the checkbox Automatic Invoicing is grayed out.
It is not possible to mark the Automatic Invoicing checkbox in a Lease contract that it is already released.
For Lease contracts with the status Released is not possible mark the checkbox anymore, just for Lease contracts with In-Preparation status or when you are creating a new one.
Lease Contract; Automatic Invoicing; checkbox , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To