You are trying to fetch all the resource costs from the system and filter by status, but the data source FININVU17 with the description Valid Resource Actual Cost Components is not showing any data.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Data Source view.
- Search for the Data Source ID: FININVU17.
- Click Preview button.
- You will see that no data available.
In analytics report, the data source FININVU17 with description Valid Resource Actual Cost Components requires that you enable the scoping element for Actual Costing, which is not enabled.
You can follow the steps below to check the scoping element:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to 3rd step - Scoping.
- Expand Financial and Management Accounting > Inventory Valuation > Actual Costing.
Here you can see that this scoping element is not enabled.
You need to enable the scoping element following the same steps mentioned above.
An alternative approach is to list the resources in the Cost and Revenue work center and view Resource Cost Rates. This shows the resource cost rates for different Set of Books and the data can be exported to Excel.
FININVU17; Inventory Valuation; Actual Costing; Valid Resource Actual Cost Components; report; Data Source , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , How To