You would like to delete/change a house bank account assigned in a Bank Account. But there are error messages indicating the deletion is not possible.
- House bank account * for company code * is still used in SSCUI /Configuration.
- Accounting documents exist only.
- House bank account * cannot be deleted. It has already been used. and other messages
"FCLM_BAM_MAINT2058 House bank account * was used in bank statements. and,
FCLM_BAM_MAINT2059 House bank account * was used in accounting documents. and,
House bank account * for company code * is still used in Payment Program. and,
House bank account * was used in One Exposure. "
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Manage Bank Accounts.
- Enter bank account details page.
- Press edit button.
- Try to change the house bank account connectivity tab.
For the the error messages given as symptoms, respectively solution is given below.
- If the error messages mentions SSCUI usage only, please delete the configuration entries of these house bank account in the App Manage Your Solution.
- If the error message mentions accounting documents only but no other errors, and GL account is assigned. Please remove GL Account in house bank account, and re-try.
- If the error messages mentions payment program, accounting documents, bank statements, one exposure, Balances, etc. the deletion is not allowed. Please close the current bank account and copy it to a new bank account with new house bank account information.
Please, find the help document on Closing bank account https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/186460fdc35a4b64a713da9bb00deb1e/5180a55e148d4d21b2f4837f5a25c4f8.html?locale=en-US.
FCLM_BAM_MAINT2059, FCLM_BAM_MAINT2058, house, bank, account, connectivity, edit, G/L Account, F1366A, S4_PC , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM , Bank Account Management , Problem