Manager sees Warning message ‘xxx must be added to the waitlist because the registration is full. Do you wish to proceed?’ although ‘Manager can override Max Capacity is enabled’.
If clicks YES to proceed, employee will be Enrolled but not Waitlisted.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 2211
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable ‘Manager can override Max Capacity’ in Learning Administration > System Admin > Configurations > Application Settings >Registration Settings
- Login as a Manager > Go to Learning > My team > Register/Withdraw Employee
- Register an employee to a Class that already reached max capacity
- See warning message ‘xxx must be added to the waitlist because the registration is full. Do you wish to proceed?’ > Click Yes> Click Register Employees
- See warning message “ The maximum registration of x Users has been exceeded for class xxxxx. You will be added to the waitlist. Do you wish to Proceed?’ > Click Yes
- Confirm from Class entity that the user is actually Enrolled but not Waitlisted.
This issue will be fixed in 2023H1 Release.
With the fix for this issue, the manager will see a message "If you continue, the user will be enrolled and the class will exceed capacity." when the manager registers an employee to a full class with "Active Enrollment" status and "Managers can override Class maximum capacity:" is enabled.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , Problem