Unable to select Prevent Output check box in the purchase order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to Purchase Orders view
- Select the relevant Purchase Order
- Select Edit and navigate to General tab
- You can see the Prevent Output check box is greyed out
It is not possible to select the check box Prevent Output when Purchase Order is in Sent or Follow-Up Document Created status.
The Prevent Output check box will be enabled only when purchase orders are in In Preparation status. This indicator indicates that the supplier is not notified automatically when the purchase order is ordered, changed or cancelled.
Prevent Output check box in purchase order; Prevent Output check box; purchase order Prevent Output , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem