You are getting a “HTTP 500 – Internal Server Error” when accessing certain objects in CMC. The objects that have the issue are:
- OLAP Connections
- Promotion Management
- Version Management
- Platform Search Application
For example, they are mostly getting either of these errors everytime they access these promotion page for eg. -
- ...SRVE0293E.. jasperexception: /jsp/homePage/homePage.jsp(18,0) unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: /web/WEB-INF/lib/ConnectionServer.jar
- ...SRVE0293E.. jasperexception: /jsp/homepage/homepage.jsp unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: /web/WEB-INF/lib/PlatformActions.jar
- The Issue started after the upgrade from BI 4.2 SP08 to BI 4.3 SP02 was done.
- The issue occurs even with one WAS app server node stopped for troubleshooting.
SAP BI Platform 4.3 SP02 Patch 2 [ applicable to 4.3 SPxx PAtch XX]
WebSphere 220.127.116.11 [ node deployment with 2 App servers]
http 500 cmc promotion connections , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.