Award One Time Payment for Pay Component Non Recurring shows error "Compensation: The XXXX pay component is not set up as a recurring pay component" even if Pay Component is set as Recurring: No.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- On the Employee Profile
- Go to the Compensation Portlet
- On the Pay Component Non Recurring block
- Click on Award One Time Payment button.
- Select the Non Recurring Pay Component XXXX (set as Recurring: No on the Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures)
- Provide the amount and currency.
- Click on Save button.
- Error: "Compensation: The XXXX pay component is not set up as a recurring pay component." shows.
Business rule is setting the frequency of the Non Recurring Pay Component to "MON" (Monthly).
Edit the business rule to not change the frequency of the Pay Component.
Compensation: The XXXX pay component is not set up as a recurring pay component, error, compensation, non recurring pay component, recurring: no, business rule, one time payment, award one time payments , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP-RUL , Business Rules , Problem