You are trying to assign Page Layout in C4C based on Instance Type. But when you click dropdown for the Instance Type, It shows no values.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Workcenter example: "installed base" -> "installation points".
- Start Adaption mode -> Layouts Tab -> Assign layouts.
- Choose Business Object "Installation Point/Registered Product".
- When you click the Instance Type dropdown, no values appear.
A valid KUT change on the TI needs to be made to one or more page layouts in order for values to show in the Instance type.
- Open up adaptation mode, choose a created Page Layout.
- Then open up inside a registered Product and make a valid change to a field in the header for example. (Make a field Mandatory, Visible or Read only).
- Save and then end adaptation mode.
- Next time you open up adaptation mode, you should see values in the dropdown.
KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem