- You have created a Custom Business Object using Custom Business Objects app.
- You have created an Action Logic (CustomDelete) to select and delete an entry in the generated UI.
- When you trigger the action logic, you are getting the following error: "Runtime Error: 'RAISE_SHORTDUMP'".
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Custom Business Object YY1_CBO
2. Create an Action Logic (CustomDelete) with code similar to:
SELECT sap_uuid FROM YY1_CBO
INTO TABLE @DATA(lt_keys)
WHERE field = @CBO-field.
business_object_id = 'YY1_CBO'
keys = lt_keys
3. Go to the generated UI and click on "Custom Delete" button
--> Error: Runtime Error: 'RAISE_SHORTDUMP'
Keep in mind that the write-API can't be used to delete the instance of the action or determination on which it is performed.
This would lead to a runtime error.
cbo, delete, custom delete, runtime error, RAISE_SHORTDUMP , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-BO , Custom Tables and Nodes , Problem