- Apply Planned Time button disappears after loading of time sheet page of an employee.
- Employees cannot see Apply Planned Time button while maintaining their time sheets.
- Positive Time Recording method does not have the button Apply Planned Time.
- Apply Planned Time button hidden in weekly time sheet entry.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to time sheet of an employee.
- Button 'Apply Planned Time' not present.
Configuration in Time Profile
- Go to Manage Data.
- Select Time Profile.
- Enter the time profile assigned in Job Info of this employee.
- Main Attendance Time Type e.g. Working Time (in our scenario) should be set to 'Yes' for Enabled in employee self-service scenario (as shown below)
Apply Planned Button, Time Profile, not visible, disappears, apply planned button hidden , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions