You are trying to create a new Balance Confirmation Run, but when you try to restrict the selection of the Balance Confirmation run using Customer from / to the system shows an error.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Receivables work center.
- Go to Balance Confirmation Runs subview.
- Click in New button > Balance Confirmation Run.
- Go to the second step Restrictions.
- In General Selection Criteria > select the desired company XYZ (XYZ represents the company ID).
- Click in the value help icon of 'Customer from / to ID' and you will get the following error message:
Please try resuming your work. If you still face issues, report an incident.
<TITLE>500 SAP Internal Server Error</TITLE>
<H1>500 SAP Internal Server Error</H1>
<HTML><HEAD><br><TITLE>500 SAP Internal Server Error</TITLE><br></HEAD><BODY><br><H1>500 SAP Internal Server Error</H1><br>
One possible reason for this error is because the result set is too large for search criteria.
You shouldn't click the value help icon for this company XYZ due to the huge dataset involved here, instead you can manually give the correct customer in the selection range and try scheduling the balance confirmation run.
If you are scheduling balance confirmation giving restriction type as Manual Collection of Customer/Supplier in the first step of the run, then search for the company and add it.
Balance Confirmation Run; dump; 500 SAP Internal Server Error; new; Customer from / to ID; Restriction Type; Automated Selection of Customer/Supplier; Manual Collection of Customer/Supplier; , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To