This KBA provides a collection about various issues and useful information of WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES report and the UR update of Web Dynpro ABAP. The topics are listed below:
- What is the process of the UR update of Web Dynpro ABAP?
- The result of WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES shows red indicator.
- The WDA MIME deployment (using the 'Deploy MIMEs' button) ends in a TIME_OUT dump for the ABAP Program CLUR_MIME_HANDLER.
- How the storage process of new WDA mimes works?
- After Web Dynpro ABAP related upgrade (under 7.40 release --> SAP_BASIS, above 7.40 release --> SAP_UI is taken into account) the Web Dynpro ABAP applications are hanging/having rendering issues.
What should be done if the console error Runtime version mismatch: "xx.xx.x.xxxxxx.x (backend) vs. xx.xx.x.xxxxxx.x (frontend)" appears in browser (F12) Developer tools?
Example for the console error: Runtime version mismatch: "10.30.7.346355.0" (backend) vs. "10.30.7.318990.0" (frontend).
- What time of day should the TCI update be run?
- Web Dynpro ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
Web Dynpro, Webdynpro, Web Dynpro ABAP, WDA, WDA_GDPR, WDA_STD, WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES, MIME deploy, MIME deployment, TIME_OUT, CLUR_MIME_HANDLER, Timeout of CLUR_MIME_HANDLER, TIME_OUT for CLUR_MIME_HANDLER, populate mimes, TCI, Transport based Correction Instructions, WDA UR update, UR update of WDA, UR update, WDG_MIMES, WDR_ADP_CONST_MP, red indicator, red icon in WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES, red icon, __UR_MIMES__, Runtime version mismatch, (backend) vs. (frontend), console error, Runtime version mismatch console error, F12, Developer tools console error , KBA , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.