- What it the differences between "Actions" and "Go To" in Quick Card?
- Can a custom link be added to Actions and Go To?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the instance
- Search for an employee on search bar
- Quick Card will show for that employee
- On Show Links it will appear both "Go To" and "Actions" tabs
"Actions" and "Go To" are mainly aligned with the "Actions" and "Go To" from Employee Profile. The actions listed will mainly trigger actionable items which a task it to be completed for the target user. In the meanwhile, Go To are more used with hyperlinks where you can navigate directly to some target pages of the target user.
Custom links can be added into both tab options using Custom Navigation Actions:
Quick Cards, Actions, Go To, Employee Details, Show Links, QuickCard , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SRH , Search , Problem