When trying to access or configure SSCUI - Define Project Coding Mask (102881) in Configure your Solution, the following error occurs "E2EIE_IC_MESSAGES029 (You are not authorized to use this function)".
SAP S/4Hana Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Manage your Solution App.
- Click Configure your Solution.
- Search and select the SSCUI ID 102881 (Define Project Coding Mask).
- Click on configure button.
In Case you are using SAP Central Business Configuration (CBC):
- Log on to the project experience in SAP Central Business Configuration.
- In the product-specific configuration phase, navigate to the Configurations Activity tab.
- Search for Define Project Coding Mask.
- In the Configuration Activities section, select the Define Project Coding Mask activity.
- Choose Go to Activity to navigate directly to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system.
- The following error message is displayed: 'No authorization to start the UI'
Business catalogs SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_PS_PFC_PC is not assigned to the user.
Update the business role BR_BPC_EXPERT or customized business role copied from template SAP_BR_BPC_EXPERT with business catalog SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_PS_PFC_PC.
SSCUI 102881, Define Project Coding Mask, "You are not authorized to use this function", Authorization, Message no. E2EIE_IC_MESSAGES029 , KBA , PS-FIO-STR , Fiori UI for Project Systems-Structures , Problem