When completing Survey, there is an extra page where submit button is.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Surveys Workcenter.
- Navigate to Surveys View.
- Open Survey A (A represents the name of the Survey).
- Simulate the Survey by clicking on the Simulation button.
- Finish all the questions.
- After that, there shows an extra page with "Thank you. There are no more questions. Please click the Submit button to complete the survey.". The Submit button is also on this page.
This is an expected behaviour.
The last extra page is supposed to come in either of the 2 conditions:
- If branching is added to a question.
- If "Insert page break after question" toggle is ON for the last question.
This is the standard system behaviour. Please kindly try to avoid these 2 situations if the last page is not needed.
Survey,Submit button,Insert page break after question,Branch To , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , LOD-LE-SUR , Survey , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , Problem