- Estimated , Baseline , Planned and Actual costs for a Maintenance Order don't appear in the app 'Maintenance Order Costs' F4603
- Message 'No data found. Try adjusting the search or filter parameters' returned in the app 'Maintenance Order Costs' F4603 and not known why
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Asset Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the app Maintenance Order Costs ( App ID F4603 )
- Select a GL Account Hierarchy , Ledger and Company Code.
- Press Go
- Results show message 'No data found. Try adjusting the search or filter parameters'
The Filters field 'Relative Date Function' is set in the past , for example PREVIOUSYEARTODATE 'Previous year to date'
When you create costs on a maintenance order, which you'd like to see immediately on the same day in the app Maintenance Order Costs (F4603), please choose a time range in the future, for example NEXT 14 DAYS - the costs of today's order will be shown there.
You can define your own time ranges with the app Manage Date Functions
Value Category Assignment, Cost Element, Controlling Area , overhead_accountant , SAP_BR_MAINTENANCE_PLANNER , KBA , PM-WOC-MO-ACC , Controlling (budgeting, order costs) , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , How To