Several business rules are configured in Manage Business Configuration<hris elements to trigger workflows, such as jobInfo element. Trigger business rules by adding new record via Pencil Icon. According to rule trace logs, the workflows are set successfully, however, actually only one workflow is generated.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Create multiple business rules to set workflow
- Configure these rules in Manage Business Configuration
- Click Pencil icon in people profile to trigger business rules
- Check rule trace logs, the workflows are set successfully
- Only one workflow is finally triggered
This works by system design. Only the last workflow set in rule trace logs could be triggered for one action.
Since this works by design, there is no way to trigger multiple workflows for one action.
If you wish to request this feature, please log an idea with the Product Management team by following the instructions in the KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products
business rules, rule trace logs, the last , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To