How to monitor
- Current transactions
- Active transactions
- Oldest active transaction
- Committed transactions whose space versions are not cleared
- Version space used
- Transactions related to a specific or a IQ connID
- Info about User and IQ ConnID involved in transactions
- Related log messages in IQ message file
sybase, syslogshold, sp_who , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , BW-SYS-DB-IQ , BW on HANA with Sybase IQ Near-line Storage , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.