In the latest home page, the Create Absence link in time for a break card refers to the incorrect link after DC migration. It still refers to the old link.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central : Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the home page for any employee
- In the time for a break card, click on 'Create Absence'
- Error occurs, as the system tries to navigate to the old link
- To resolve the issue, the 'Time off Home Page Card Initial Load Job' has to be run in the system to create new cards afresh with the correct links
Time for a break, migration, DC, create absence, time off, latest home page , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , Problem