- SDI Inbound Integration job fails with error messages like:
- Table IBP_LOCATION, column STRAS contains invalid character: CR (see Note 2133072).
- Table IBP_LOCATION, column STRAS contains invalid character: " (see Note 2133072).
- Table IBP_MATERIAL_TEXT, column MAKTX contains invalid character: TAB (see Note 2133072).
- And, integration does not complete due to an error message: Fatal error during validation.
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
IBP, SDI Inbound Integration, OBP, order-based integration, table, EXT table, column contains invalid character, see Note 2133072 , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT-SDI , SDI-Based Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-ECC-OB , Order-Based Integration with ERP Add-on and S/4HANA Add-on , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.