You wish to add or remove fields for the AskHR tickets.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
In this example, let's try adding the standard field "Who is the affected user?"
- Go to your BTP
- Click on Connectivity > Destinations > edit the Bizx_Odata destination configuration.
- Choose New Property for each additional property you want to add.
- Then, in the two fields you can fill with the following information:
Option Description showAffectedUserField The Affected User field. Enables or disables employee access to an HR ticket that's created for an employee. hideIncidentCategoryField The Incident Category field. Enables or disables the visibility of an HR ticket category.Note
You can't hide the <Incident Category> field in the mobile app.
hidePriorityField The Priority field. Enables or disables the priority of an HR ticket.
- As we are configuring the "Who is the affected user?" field, in the first box you can add: showAffectedUserField
- In the second box, please add: yes to enable the property.
- After few minutes, your field will be enabled in AskHR.
Note: In case you wish to disable/remove that field in the future, please replace the value of the second box for: no
Destinations, fields, AskHR, Service Center, What does this ticket relate to?, What is the nature of request?, What is your question? How can we help you?. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-AHR , Ask HR - Employee Central Service Center (ECSC) , How To