How to Restrict Access to Business Partner Bank Details in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Business Partner
- Bank details are visible to the user
Only the Business Partner Fiori Apps allow Bank Details to be hidden fully e.g. Manage Business Partner Master Data. The bank detials cannot be fully hidden in the BP GUI app called Maintain Business Partner Master Data
* For Employee BPs, access can be restricted using SENSTVT restriction.
- Assign the user the catalogue SAP_CMD_BC_BP_APP_MAINT_PC for access to the Manage Business Partner App
- Set the "Country/Region Key of Bank" restriction type to be blank (no access) or set it to be "<Not maintained>"
- The user assigned this will now be able to view BPs in the Manage Business Partner app but will not be able to view the Bank Data.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, S4_PC, S4_1C, X4BC, S4HC, S/4HC, Bank, Restrict, Hide, SAP_CMD_BC_BP_APP_MAINT_PC, SAP_CMD_BC_CUST_MAINT_PC, SAP_CMD_BC_SUPP_MAINT_PC, SAP_CMD_BCG_BP_MAINT_PC , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem