An outbound delivery (OBD) is not distributed to EWM side, there is a stuck queue (DLV*) about the OBD in tcode SMQ2 with the StatusText "Parameters not consistent", double click "Parameters not consistent", you see below errors:
- Could not create header data delivery &1, system &2, message no. is /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION012
- Parameters not consistent , message no. /SCWM/WM_SEL001
- Problems occured during the validation of the incoming message, message no./SCDL/ADAPTER_MP008
The OBD's Delivery Type is "DOG", Item Category is "DOGN" and it has supply area.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Interface ERP Delivery Processing (SCM-EWM-IF-ERP-DLP)
/SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION012, /SCWM/WM_SEL001, PSA, DOG, DOGN. , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.