You are creating a copy of an approval process and after maintaining all of the expected date, when clicking Save and Close the systems creates an exception/dump.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
In this case we will use the following example:
Related Business Document: Quote
Condition Field: Sales Unit
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Approval Processes view.
- Search for the approval process ABC (ABC represents the name of the approval process for Quote).
- Click the Copy button.
- Edit the Condition.
- Field: Sales Unit.
- Compare Operator: Equal to.
- With: Value and add the Sales Unit XYZ (XYZ represent the name of the Sales Unit/Organizational Unit).
The system is generating an exception/dump because you are adding the name of the Sales Unit/Org Unit instead of the ID.
This is the system expected behavior.
Please enter the ID of the Sales Unit/Organizational Unit and the system will no longer return an error.
Approval, Process, Dump, Exception, Copy, Sales Unit, Condition, Sales, Entity, Organizational Unit, Save, Save and Close, Error , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To