In Identity Authentication > Applications & Resources > Applications, there are multiple entries of the SuccessFactors Learning application. The Display Name and URL are the same.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP Cloud Identity Services
- In Learning Administration navigate to System Administration > Application Administration > Sites > Choose a Site > collect the Site ID and SAP Identity Service Application ID
- In Identity Authentication Administration > Applications & Resources > Applications > Look for the sites matching the Site ID from Learning
- Click into each of the sites applications with matching Site IDs.
- Look at the browser URL to find the Application ID (the string of characters after /application/) which matches the LMS SAP Identity Service Application ID from Learning (reference screenshot below)
- The matching site application in IAS is the correct site application
- Any other duplicate site entries can be deleted by clicking on the duplicated site application and then the Delete button on the top right corner
duplicate, multiple, entries, sites, identity, authentication, services, cloud, learning, lms , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-IAS , LMS IAS Integration for External User , Problem