You are simulating the upload of the template of Balances of Bank Accounts, but the uploaded lines are not showing the expected currency.
For example, it is converting the USD and EUR account balances to GBP which you get as the affected company is GBP entity.
Also, in My Bank work center view, you have put the currency of the accounts as USD for USD account and EUR for EUR account.
Remark: In this case we will use as an example the currencies (USD, EUR, and GBP), but the same scenario can be used for other currencies too.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search for Migrate accounting transaction data activity.
- Open the Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the migration.
- Click Execute Migration button.
- Click Process File button.
- In the Verify Posting Preview step, you will see only the GBP currency maintained.
This is how the system behaves, as it is not possible to post in another currency that the company currency.
You can check the company currency following the steps below:
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Go to Companies subview.
- Search for Company ID: XYZ (XYZ represents the company ID).
- Click View All.
- Go to Definitions tab.
- Here we can see the default currency is: GBP - Pound Sterling.
Expected system behavior.
Migration; Currencies; Balances of Bank Accounts; Expected Currency; Verify Posting Preview , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , How To