When creating a sales order from a sales quote that has a plant maintained (both on the quote header and in the item (product), the plant does not appear on the sales order and has to be maintained manually.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The Fine Tuning Activity 'Sales Order' > 'Maintain Invovled Parties' does not have the party 'Plant' set to active.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search and open the Fine Tuning Activity 'Sales Orders'.
- Click the 'Maintain Involved Parties' link.
- Search for 'Plant'.
- This role needs to be activated.
- Under 'Involved Item Parties', click the Maintain Involved Item Parties link.
- The role 'Plant' needs to be set to active.
- Under Involved Parties,
KBA 3005704 - Plant Based Ordering: The Plant Is Not Filled On Item Level
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To