- After the 2H 2022 release, the ToDo Notifications for the Work Order Expiration ISC Event (in the bell icon) is showing tokens [FIRST_NAME] [LAST_NAME] instead of the employee's name
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Contingent Workforce Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Intelligent Services
Reproducing the Issue
- Have a onPostSave Rule or Off Cycle Event Batch job that triggers the Work Order Expiration Event
- Verify the created ToDo entries via the bell icon
- Only the tokens are displayed
- This is a known issue in the 2H 2022 release.
- Engineering is planning to patch this. Tentative implementation date is Feb 06, 2023 in Preview DCs and Feb 09, 2023 in Production DCs
- KBA will be updated in case there are any changes with the deployment schedule.
ECT-213325, PTCH-40182, INC3684177, work order, expiration, isc, todo, event , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2211