How to find out which form template is being used for an object.
SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP delivers standard templates with the system.
- You can create template variations for specific languages/ countries.
- You can add variants.
- You can create routing rules via the Administration view Form Template Selection.
To see which template is being pulled:
- Go to the Sales work centre > Sales Quotes view
- Open the relevant quote
- Click Actions > Edit Output Settings
- Here you will see the name of the template
- Go to the Administration work centre > Form Template Maintenance view
- Click Advanced Search and enter the buisness object under 'Template Group', for example 'Sales Quote' > Search
- Here you will find all forms maintained for the object.
- You can see if they are published.
- You see if there is a country/ language maintained.
- You can see if there are variants (select an entry and navigate to the top of the screen > click 'More' (three dots in the actions menu on the top) and select 'Versions'.
SAP Help Portal > Manage Output Forms and Channels > Form Templates
Further (found under same link) : Form Template Selection
In the Form Template Selection view, administrators can create rules that are used to determine which form template is used for the output of a business document under a defined set of conditions. A default assignment of form templates to documents is provided by SAP. If you create new templates, you must create a form template rule to define when the templates are used.
Form Template, Sales Quote, Output, Sales Quote Template , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To