- You're using ERP or S/4HANA instances to integrate with a side-car TM or S/4HANA TM instances.
- You have defined 'Activate Transfer of Purchasing Documents' and 'TM Control Key'.
- After MM order is created, in TM Status tab, 'TM Control Key' is determined correctly but no TM Freight Unit is displayed.
- In SXI_MONITOR or SRT_MONI, no POP_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out is found.
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA
ERPTMCUSTCHECK, POP_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out, TM integration, TM document flow, TM status, TM FU. , KBA , MM-PUR-INT-TM , Integration TM , TM-INT-LI-CS , Logistics Integration - Cross-System , MM-PUR-GF-ES , Enterprise Services in Purchasing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.