You are working with xbo elements in a custom solution / you are working with OData and would like to access data from Perfect Store score Visits.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Perfect Store scores are not PSM released. The only option is to access them via OData services.
- Get the Visit UUID from the VisitCollection ODATA Service by either filtering by SalesOrg or any preferred filter.
- Execute GET call on OData Service StoreValuationCollection https://<TenantHostName>/sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi/StoreValuationCollection with the filter ReferenceVisitUUID = UUID got from step 1 (You can also use ReferenceVisitID )
- Record the StoreLayoutID from the StoreValuationConnection response
- Execute the GET call on ODATA Service SurveyCollection /sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi/SurveyCollection with the filter ID = StoreLayoutID from the step 3
- Refer to https://<TenantHostName>/sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi/StoreValuationCollection and attribute TotalScoreValue.
Perfect Store ; Score ; Scores ; PSM ; PDI ; Release ; oData ; ODATA ; Odata; OData ; , KBA , LOD-LE-PSP , Perfect Store , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , How To