- There were Incorrect Time off Alerts Triggered without any Manual Trigger/Action
- This has occured when a Recalculation or a PEP has updated the EmployeeTime Record.
- The "last modified by" flag on the EmployeeTime record says v4admin
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
Erroneous Time Off Alerts Triggered
This has occurred when the EmployeeTime records were all modified by v4admin(System User)
- This occurs when a recalculation or a PEP process (During the year end) has run that results in updating the EmployeeTime Record thereby triggering the Alerts configured on the Employee Time Object.
- In this case, PEP run has set the field Editable to "No" and therefore the post save rule was triggered.
- As a solution, Add a condition in the rule so that the alert should not be triggered if Editable = No or last modified by = v4admin.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-WAN , Workflows - Alerts - Notifications , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions