- Editing a Requirements Model (RQM) in Portal, custom property may appear several times in the Customize Columns window.
- A new entry shows up any time Customize Columns is clicked.
- It is not possible to hide the column in the list by either deselecting it in Customize Columns or after removing it from the extension.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
- SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer (EAD) 1.0
- SAP Enterprise Product Development (EPD) 1.0
cmr, many, multiple, visible, CR827646, CR#827646, 827646 , KBA , BC-EAD , SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer , PLM-EPD , SAP Enterprise Product Development , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.