Newly installed SSL certificate is not taken into account and browser still gives the error ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID even though CSB shows the cert as installed and in date.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Customer previously installed a standard SSL certificate via CSB for their domain such as jobs.company.com
- Certificate is about to expire
- They install a new SSL but this time for a wildcard domain : *.company.com
- When expiration of the original cert is reached, the site become unavailable with an error NET: ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID even though the new wildcard cert is installed and valid
The backend could not evaluate the dependencies because it handles the SSLs in bulk not by site. As Wildcards certs are evaluated later, they are not taken into account.
The current behaviour will be enhanced in an upcoming release.
In the meantime, please apply the following Workaround : uninstall the original expired SSL in CSB so the new wildcard cert is used instead.
- Open CSB
- Open SSL Tool tab
- In the presented list, select the expired original expired certificate
- Click on Uninstall
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CER , Certificate Renewal, IP Address, Domain , Problem