Net value currency does not change if the price per unit currency is changed in shopping cart.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center
- Go to Common Tasks view
- Select Go Shopping (Advanced) and select the relevant Employee
- Enter the Product details
- Enter Price details (In any currency different from Net value currency)
- You can see that Net value currency does not change
In the Shopping cart, the currency value is determined by the default currency of the company. You want to create shopping carts for multiple companies with different currencies, then system will calculate the net value in company currency only provided corresponding exchange rates are maintained.
In Shopping cart system always shows the currency of the buying company in the net value field. If you have multiple countries/companies, then you must ask the specific user to create shopping cart and based on his/her company, system will default the currency. This is an expected system behaviour.
Shopping cart, change in currency; Net value currency; currency in shopping cart; , KBA , AP-REQ-IR , Internal Request , Problem