- How to enable Hijri calendar in SuccessFactors?
- What language/locale supports dual calendar?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The dual calendar view is enabled by default, in most places where you select a date on a calendar. People who use a locale that supports a dual calendar can see dates for both their local calendar and the Gregorian calendar. The following locales currently support a dual calendar:
- Arabic (shows Hijri calendar)
- Thai (shows Buddhist calendar)
To enable Dual Calendar:
- Go to Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings.
- Select Enable Dual Calendar.
Note: The dual calendar only changes the experience of selecting a date in a date field. There's no change to the way dates are displayed after they're selected. Gregorian calendar dates are still displayed in most places.
SAP Help Portal guide: Disabling the Dual Calendar
dual calendar, Hijri calendar, Buddhist calendar, arabic language , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Manage Language & Text Replacements , How To