Mapping missing on the Field Mapping Tool for Onboarding/Offboarding 1.0 EC Integration
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Biz Admin Center
- Search Field Mapping Tool for Onboarding/Offboarding 1.0 EC Integration
- Map information > Click validate and Save
- Later when you try to map and save other information notice that information previously mapped is wiped out.
Bug in the system.
- We have a bug with the tool if you click save before all information is loaded it will wipe out the mapping on the fields that did not load.
- It's important to let all fields load before you make any changes.
- You can find backup files of mapping in
- Onboarding 1.0 Mapped Data Review
- Onboarding 1.0 to Employee Central Audit Log
- Find the most recent file that has all the mapping
- Export it > Navigate to Provisioning
- Import Export for EC Integration Template
- Select Import > Choose the file you downloaded
- Click save
- This will restore the mapping.
- Note: Because we’re not talking any new enhancements for 1.0, we will not be fixing this bug
Field Mapping Tool for Onboarding/Offboarding 1.0 EC Integration, Wiped out, missing mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem