In Spain SII - Incoming Invoices tax return, the Supplier Invoice ABC was Rejected due to Error 1166 - Valor del campo TipoImpositivo no esta incluido en la lista de valores permitidos.
ABC means the Supplier Invoice ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Tax Returns view -> VAT Returns subview.
- Find and open the respective Tax Return, with Tax Return Type SII - Incoming Invoices.
- Click View All and move to Tax Return tab.
- Find Document ID ABC with Acceptance Status Rejected, Error Code 1166 and Error Description 'Valor del campo TipoImpositivo no esta incluido en la lista de valores permitidos'.
Invoice ABC contains a tax code tied to a tax event assigned to an obsolete tax rate type/tax rate.
For example, invoice ABD contains tax code 14 - Travel Agency Services (tied to tax event 14 - Travel Agency Services), which is assigned to tax rate type 5 - Special Travel Agencies, with tax rate 6% (this can be checked in fine tuning activity Tax on Goods and Services).
The Special Travel Agencies tax rate type for Travel Agency Services doesn't exist anymore.
If you need to enter a supplier invoice under a Travel Agency regime you should use either tax code 36 - Exempt Acquisition Travel Regime 05 (with Tax Rate Type Zero) or 37 - Domestic Acquisition, Standard Rate, Non-Deductible, Travel Regime 05 (with Tax Rate Type Standard), depending on your needs.
Spain SII; Incoming Invoices; approval status; Partially Approved; 1166; rejected , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , How To