EC user search unable to find non-EC users in Job Relationships rel-user field
When searching for an employee in a field of reference type 'User' on EC UI's (such as the Job Information/Job Relationships History UI, or 'Change Job and Compensation Info' MSS), the search behaves differently to the people search in the page header. For example:
- Search results don't include additional information, such as e.g. Job title or Location
- Settings configured in the Employment Differentiator are not respected
- Searching for names that contain special characters don't return any results
- Searching for usernames doesn't return any results
- Searching for non-EC users doesn't return any results
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
job relationships, unable to find user, non-ec, matrix manager, manager, supervisor, There were no results, ECT-213772, KI2211, PTCH-40247 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JRL , Job Relationships , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.