Image sent from customer during a Chat session (for example when using WhatsApp) cannot be opened at C4C Transcript window
Note: Image can be seen at widget integration during the Chat session
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud for Service
- SAP Cloud for Sales
Reproducing the Issue
- Select the corresponding Service Ticket number
- Open Timeline facet
- Open View Transcript where you can find the conversation with the customer
- Select the image file name (for example 123456789.jpg) at Transcript window
SAP Service Cloud supports only plain text for transcripts
- Your external communication system must convert transcripts to plain text before uploading.
- To retain rich text in transcripts, output the transcript as an Adobe Acrobat format (PDF) document and add the file as an attachment to the corresponding activity.
- Refer to Chat Attachment help section
Image photo WhatsApp Chat JPG Transcript Timeline file , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To