- The issue occurs during the Bridge Phase of the SAP S/4HANA 2302 System Upgrade
i.e. This is an additional limitation of the “Uptime” upgrade phase that occurs before the “Downtime**” (see column Uptime in the tables in note 3097708 for timelines)
- From the ‘Manage Project Billing’ application, on SUBMIT, the Billing Document Request is not getting created. Instead, an error is raised that ‘Creation of the billing document request failed’.
- Failed to create Billing Document Request from the application job ‘Schedule Project Billing Preparation’.
- Billing document Request creation fails on approval of the Project Billing Request
- Failed to create Billing Document request via the Manage Project Billing Requests app
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2302
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2302. 2302, CE2302, 2302CE, S4_PC, S4_1C, X4BC, S4HC, S/4HC, New Project Billing solution, BDR, Billing Document Request creation, Schedule Project Billing Preparation, Manage Project Billing Requests , KBA , PS-BIL , Project Billing , PS-FIO-BIL , Fiori UI for Project Billing , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.