User want to modify the Production Order Form with the Easy Form Editor but many standard fields are missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management WorkCenter view
- Under Business Flexibility view choose Form Template Maintenance
- Search for Production Order Form Template.
- Open using Easy Form Editor.
- Under "Section" choose "tblOperation".
- Drop down to select "Columns".
- Maintain "Do not show" for any of the columns from list.
- Click Save.
- Choose Publish and Close.
Refresh the page and re-open the Production Form Template where user notice modification is nor reflected in Form Template.
It is a known limitation for Production Order Form Template.
Production Order Form does not support modifications with the Easy Form Editor. Kindly customize Production Order Form only with the Adobe LiveCycle Designer(ALD).
ALD, Production Order, EFE, easy Form Editor , KBA , easy form editor , production order , efe , ald , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions