You have the requirement to reject a warehouse request using a script from your custom solution in the SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
When calling the standard action Reject() from BO SiteLogisticsRequest, you face the below errors:
- The action REJECT is not possible.
- Unable to perform Reject, follow up documents could not be updated.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- As a pre-requisite, you have:
- created a customer specific or multi customer solution in the Studio;
- created an ABSL script (which can be an Event BeforeSave) for the SiteLogisticsRequest BO or created a script on a different BO which tries to rejet a warehouse request
The Reject() action from SiteLogisticsRequest BO is used for 3PL Request cases and not for standard sell from stock scenarios.
If you want to roll back a warehouse request and follow-on documents where the tasks are in "not started" status, you should use the Cancel() action.
Please use the Cancel() BO action instead to roll back a warehouse request. Using this action on root level will cancel the items as well.
PDI, SDK, script, ABSL, SDK, cancel, document, action, is not possible, unable to perform reject, follow up documents could not be updated , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , AP-SLP-REQ , Site Logistics Request , How To