- The currency symbol $^2 would appear in front of values in a story in SAC when this measure is calculated in the model by multiplying another two measures whose "Unit & Currencies" have been selected as "Currency" in the model
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2023
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to the SAC tenant
- Create a model and open the Account dimension
- In this Account dimension of this model, select the "Units & Currencies" for two members A and B as "Currency"
- Add a new member "CurrencyTest" to this Account dimension in this model
- Define a multiplying calculation "A*B" for this new member "CurrencyTest"
- Select the "Units & Currency" for this new member "CurrencyTest" as Blank or as "Currency"
- Save this model
- Create a story based on this model
- Add the Account dimension members A, B and "CurrencyTest" to this story
- Observe that the currency symbol $^2 would be displayed in front of the values of "CurrencyTest"
- This is by design behavior in SAP Analytics Cloud
- MDS does fully processing on units i.e.
2 m * 2m = 4m²
2$ * 2$ = 2$²
Currently, this behavior is a product design
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud, wrong, incorrect, unexpected, symbol , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem